LETTO on Facebook

Sebelum Cahaya (Video Clip)

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I’ll Find a Way

Root = Bmaj7 Eadd9 (4x) F#7 (E)

Bmaj7 Emaj7
And the time went by swift

G#m7+9 D#m7 Emaj7
When you have love in your hand

Bmaj7 Emaj7
And the sun that I call nis

G#m7+9 D#m7 Emaj7
Hold me tight and show me how to see

Bmaj7 Emaj7 G#m F# E B7 (d#)
This passion I show
Yes I’m sure that you know
You cast your spell On me darling
You’re a shiver on my lips
You’re a tremble on my feet
You’re a rain on the shore The only thing I want to keep

E F#7 Bmaj7
When everything’s falling down

Reff : ......

Bmaj7 Emaj7
So let the time goes day by day
With you in my mind
And in the end we will find love
That is our kind

G#m F# E
I ……. will find a way

G#m F# E
To ……..breath this dream everyday
So dear please come and dance with me
Under the moonshine
Baby it’s allright, it’s allright

F#
It will be just fine
C#m
And I don’t have to say

bassD# E
That I adore you ……..in everyway
This patience I show
Yes I’m sure that you know
You cast your spell
on me darling
You are my kindred spirit
Much more than I could admit
You’re the smell on a rose
The only thing I want to keep
When everythings falling down

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY...OPEN YOUR HEART TO HIM SINCE DEATH IS A FACT BE ETERNALLY SECURE IN HIM.
JESUS SAID:
"I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NOBODY GOES TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME" -JOHN 14:6

"COME TO ME ALL YOU...BROKEN HEART AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST"
TRUST IN JESUS!

Anonymous said...

gue seneng banget lagunya karena tersentuh loh di hati gue

Anonymous said...

gue seneng banget lagunya karena tersentuh memang

Anonymous said...

Lagu yang keren abis. Sebuah mimpi dan harapan yang muncul dari seseorang yang dipuja, everything and the only thing. How amazing, lagu ini mengajak orang yang medengarnya untuk mencari cinta sejati, yang dengannya lah kita dapat mengukir mimpi dan menatap tegar indahnya sinaran mentari dan bahagia di temaram dang rembulan.